ECD Test The hague
We now perform energetic test on animals. Are you curious to know how your dog’s or cat’s health is doing? Are you feeding it with the right nutrition, does you animal have deficiencies? An ECD (Energetic Complementary Animal) test is new on the market and from May 2021 samples can be submitted for testing.
Have your dog or cat tested to see if there are any imbalances, or maybe your animal is not getting the right vitamins or minerals and you may need to adjust their diet. Energetic remedies (homeopathic) work quite fast with animals, so you can quickly see an improvements.
For the ECD test we will take a sample of your dogs/cat’s saliva. This saliva sample is sent to the lab and it is tested in a bio resonance device (energetic). It is examined where there are any imbalances (for example stress, trauma), intolerances and / or deficiencies in the animal’s system.
How does the ECD test work?
There are 2 consultations required for an ECD test. The first consultation is the intake. The owner of the animal fills out a questionnaire beforehand about the animal’s information and complaints. The intake takes place at the practice in The Hague or if desired via an online connection (Zoom). If the intake takes place online, you can send a saliva sample to the practice. Instructions about this will be given during the intake. The saliva sample and the application form will be sent to the lab. After 3 weeks the results are ready and a treatment advice will be written. The results and advice are discussed during the second consultation at the practice or via an online connection. After this, the owner starts working with the animal with nutrition, remedies, and supplements.
These imbalances can cause all kinds of complaints, such as:
- Behavioral problems
- Itching or pain
- Digestive complaints, vomiting
- Joint issues /stiffness
- Chronic issues such as rheumatoid arthritis, or asthma
- Age-related issue
- Hormonal issues
- Complaints after vaccination
- Not feeling well / feeling down
- Poor eating habits / does not want to eat
Read the reviews of Nutriswitch to see what others have experienced.
Animals recover quickly
The test will result in a treatment advice whereby the highest energetic disturbance will be tackled first. The treatment can consist of energetic, homeopathic remedies tailored to the individual animal, but also of supplements or dietary advice. We often see that animals recover quickly from energetic remedies. The pricing of the test is €165,00 (incl VAT) including test, results and advice, two consultations (intake and advice).
If you are interested in having a test done, you can easily book an appointment via our booking system. If you want to learn more and get some more info, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill in the contact form.
Want to receive health tips? Check our Instagram page
- This test cannot replace veterinary advice. We request that you first go to the vet in case of serious complaints.
- The advice & parameters we provide have an energetic and / or holistic approach.
- The values in this test cannot be compared 1-on-1 with a regular test. For example: For vitamin B12 there may be a normal value, while this ECDtest® indicates a deficiency. ECDTest® only carries out measurements, findings, examinations and treatment advice with the consent of the owner. However, these do not replace diagnostics, nursing and veterinary care
- Measurements, findings, research and advice following this ECDTest® fall under “nature-oriented medicine”